Player Courtesy is a set of rules everyone should respect to make the game more fun and likable by everyone. It is mostly based on common sense and respect.
However, many people mean many different tastes. Some people will accept Cold Invites, other will despise them. Some people like a hello before RP, other like to take it more quickly. Some people are busy, other are waiting for your message. Because of this, you should always read the user profile of a player before writing to them and adapt your behaviour, keeping in mind that you are not the only one talking to them. You can, on the other hand, be the smartest one.
The Courtesy Laws
- Do not spam people : or you will be ignored.
- Do not beg for money : or you will be a looser.
- A no is a no : people are there to have fun, not to please you.
- Do not stalk : do you really want to be that nasty guy ?
- Respect others wishes : read the user profile to understand what will be appreciated.
- Write a User Profile : so others can understand who they are dealing with.